The school has a stable, experienced and professional staff which consists of a promotional position, a full time teaching position, a part time teaching position, 2 teachers assistants positions, gardener/handyman, a cleaning position, a registrar and a library officer.
Jerdacuttup PS has two classrooms, catering for Years K to 3 and 4 to 6. There is also a Pre-Primary/wet area, library, separate music room, a large shed used for assemblies, art and science. Ranging from Kindergarten to Year 6, the children are taught in two classes, following the Western Australian Department of Education’s developmental curriculum.
- Senior room: Years 4 to 6.
- Junior room: Years K to 3, with kindergarten supervised by an Education Assistant under the teacher’s direction.
- A computer laboratory gives networked access to broadband Internet (with a ratio of about 1:3) and there is a well resourced library. Children access LOTE (Japanese) through Telematics with SIDE.
- The school boasts its own greenhouse, worm farm, a waste management programme, weather station and a chicken coop.
- A separate administration building was added in 2005.
- In 2011, Jerdacuttup acquired a brand new library under the BER programme.
The school has well established, interconnected systems promoting sustainability.